I was tagged by Ruby, who was tagged by Raden Galoh, who was tagged by Idham. Anyway, he (Idham, I think) is planning on a noble effort. Next 26th August would be his birthday, and on that day, he would like to compile and bind the 100 bloggers’ memes, for which every meme, he will contribute RM127 to this orphanage. Anyone who wishes to support his effort can do so. No need to wait to be tagged. Remember, we need 100 memes by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment on his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many bloggers as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, “By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage”.
So here is my meme:
1. A person is only as good as … his EXCUSES
2. Friendship is always… cast aside when office politics rears it’s ugly head
3. To love is to… SUFFER
4. Money makes me… invisible to those who have a habit of putting me down
5. I miss… the person I used to be
6. My way of saying I care is by … being nasty to you but doing you a good turn behind your back
7. I try to spread love and happiness by… impregnating as many different women as possible *Yeah, right…*
8. Pick the flowers when… no one is looking.
9. To love someone is to… SUFFER (see No. 3 above)
10. Beauty is… that thing that makes you to do really STUPID things
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was… that I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to fail. I’ve done a lot of growing-up since then.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember… thinking that my (first) marriage would last forever. I have done a lot of growing-up since then, too.
13. I am most happy when … people actually realise that what went wrong wasn’t my fault at all (for a change)
14. Nothing makes me happier than… finding out I am not held responsible for the latest calamity.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change… my future. (But this is hypothetical, right?)
16. If smiles were… actually sincere… then I… will start to appreciate them more.
17. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could… be loved for the person we are instead of the person we are expected to become?
18. If you want to… read about love and marriage… then you have to… read 2 different books
19. Money is not everything but… most people DON’T think so
20. The most touching moment I have experienced is… when my son’s principal shed a tear when my son decided to leave the school
21. I smile when… someone else, other than me, takes the blame (for a change)
22. When I am happy, I… usually find out rather rudely that it doesn’t last for very long.
23. If only I don’t have to… work for a living, then… I’ll actually finish writing the book I am working on
24. The best thing I did yesterday was… waking up. After that it went all down-hill
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title… “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Becoming an Idiot”
26. One thing I must do before I die is… write that book
27. Doing this meme, I feel like… I have done my little bit (albeit indirectly) to help all those wonderful kids at Darul Izzah. But at the same time, may have said a bit more than I should have.
So there you have it, folks.
It does feel a bit weird after having written the above.